- Competitive Prices
- Insurance tailored specifically for community organisations
- Our policies include cover for volunteers
- A well established name you can trust
- Directly supports the third sector
High insurance premiums can mean the risk of closure for many community organisations. However, the “bulk buying power” of CRISP Insurance helps to ensure we can keep premiums at a reasonable level.
In fact, several organisations faced with closure due to overwhelming insurance premiums from other providers have been able to continue operating due to the assistance of CRISP.
Insurance tailored specifically for community organisations
Our insurance solutions are made just for you! We only offer insurance for Not For Profit / community organisations like yours.
This is important because the risk profile of a community organisation really is unique. A standard business insurance package, as provided by some other insurance providers, does not give the proper level of cover required to protect a community organisation or its management, staff and volunteers.
Our policies include cover for volunteers
All CRISP insurance purchased include volunteers, not just employees, with special features for volunteers such as:
- no upper age limits for voluntary workers personal accident insurance,
- no additional age excess for motor vehicle insurance and
- additional benefits of motor vehicle insurance including cover up to $15,000 for volunteer’s uninsured motor vehicles if they are lost or damaged in the course of their authorised voluntary work.
A well established name you can trust
CRISP has been providing insurance to the community sector since 1989. Over the years we’ve grown to become a well known, trusted name in the community sector.
Additionally, CRISP is currently managed by the world’s oldest insurance broker, Willis, so you know you’re in good hands.
Directly supports the third sector
CRISP is wholly owned by NSW Meals on Wheels Association, a member of the Australian Not For Profit sector, and is managed for them under license by Willis Australia Limited (AFSL No.240600).
Income from the CRISP insurance program supplements funding for NSW Meals on Wheels Association, to provide support to Meals on Wheels food services.