An insurance Business Package provides cover for your buildings and contents if they are accidentally damaged by a defined event, such as fire, storm, impact damage, accidental damage, vandalism or malicious damage.
CRISP's Business Package Insurance also provides the following cover:
- Business Interruption - cover for interruption or interference to your business caused by damage to property insured, under certain circumstances.
- Theft - cover for your buildings and contents if they are lost or damaged as a result of theft.
- Money - cover for money if it is lost or damaged by a defined event.
- Glass - cover for breakage of fixed glass or advertising signs at your premises.
- Machinery Breakdown - cover for the breakdown of machines, boilers or pressure vessels at your premises.
- Electronic Equipment - cover for the breakdown of your electronic equipment.
- Deterioration of stock
- General Property - cover for general property (e.g. laptops and projectors) if lost or damaged while away from your premises.